Sunday, March 24, 2013

Simple- soothing facial toner



Toner is something we all like to skip out on and honestly it's not always necessary I've always been weary towards toners because a lot of them contain a lot of alcohol which can strip your skin and doesn't have good effects for it. In general alcohol is used in a lot of facial products but sometimes you get a bit too much for your skin to handle! If you have acne prone skin you may want to look at a toners which contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid in them. Witch Hazel is a key thing I look for in toners because it can help reduce swelling, soften skin, helps combat eczema (so is great if you have dry skin) as well as prevent acne. Even if you have oily skin I think it's important to put as much moisture in to your skin as possible so that your skin won't need to produce excess oils due to it thinking that your skin is dry.

Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner
Going back to the topic of the simple toner, If you haven't read my previous post I've started using the simple kind to skin cleansing lotion and I needed to use a toner to get rid of the residue as well as to make sure that all the gunk was definitely of my face. I had already used a whole bottle before even using the cleansing lotion and I found that it's a lot more moisturising than other toners. After immediately using it I notice my skin looks a lot fresher. This toner definitely works for me because it's not harsh but still gets the dirt of my face including any left over makeup. In terms of a good primer for teens who have slightly combo skin I would recommend this...the price is also difficult to beat! I think I'm going to be repurchasing this one because I think it does the job and would definitely recommend this for people with sensitive skin and maybe slighly combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment