Sunday, March 17, 2013

Simple- cleansing lotion

These past few years I've been trying out some skin care from simple, a UK brand which is quickly becoming quite popular. Simple has a few different categories of skin types that it caters for but the 3 sold in Malaysia are the age defying, kind to skin and oily, I gravitate more towards the kind to skin because my skin is more sensitive then oily. So because my skin is really sensitive and I was breaking out (pimples ewww) quite a lot a few months ago so I had this strong feeling that it was due to constantly changing cleansers and a few of them being quite harsh for my skin. I've slowly been graduating towards simple products because they're really cheap but also claim to have none of those chemical nasties. I was looking at their website and saw that their purifying cleansing lotion was getting a lot of buzz so I decided to check it out.



How I use it:
  1. get a cotton pad
  2. squeeze around a pea size amount on to cotton pad
  3. dot around face
  4. then just wipe face with a cotton pad
  5. use toner on cotton pad to get rid of residue
honestly I was quite sceptical because you don't use water and I've never used a lotion for my face. I think this one is really good because it really does take of the dirt, I've tried a clean and clear one before  and it was so strong (alcoholic) that I was so scared of using it even though it got rid of the gunk. Especially near the eye area that one was never going to even reach that section! this one feels really light and because it has no perfume and stuff I think it's fine, I've tried it and my eyesight is fine and it doesn't sting or anything.

As a whole I think it's great but I always use a toner after just to be sure the gunk is all off. This is really great if you're camping or something and don't want to use wipes or if you want to clean your face before makeup but don't want to wash your face all over again (which can be bad for your skin). It's really easy to use but I would recommend this more for people with dry skin because if your not careful and don't use toner you can look oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment