Sunday, May 12, 2013

L'OREAL NUTRI-GLOSS light conditioning spray



L'oreal Nutri-glss light with pearl protein and citrus


After a shower I always use a good leave in conditioner to keep my hair soft and easy to comb. I've lately been using this one from L'oreal which claims to be 'shine and weightless' for ' Greasy hair, dull and lacking shine', having just cut my hair I find that if I use too moisturising products like hair creams it weighs down my hair. The great thing about this is that it's light so my hair doesn't look slimy but it still gets that shine. It comes with a spray applicator which creates a fine mist so that the product doesn't collect (a major default on some products) and has a nice scent to it which isn't over powering. One critique would be that due to it being a spray I find I have less control but after a few uses I got the hang of it. I would definitely suggest you apply this and just comb through your hair for an even dispersal.


Elvive line from l'oreal with exact same properties

Some hair products, I find, I can't use when my hair is dry because it makes it look greasy so I had to get separate products but I find this works just fine due to it being so weightless. However I do like to experiment with serums just to mix it up, but if your someone who needs just one product I'd definitely suggest this. One problem I found which is that I seem to need a lot to use in order to get the desired effect so I've gone through this quite quickly, I think I should try out different products from this line or maybe get the normal version and see how I fare.

I believe this is one of their elsive line products, however in Asia it is not considered that but I think it's the same thing. I might try out the shampoo and conditioner from this range have any of you tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment